Medical evacuations can cost as much as one million pesos ($20,000) within the Philippines, but as a SkyAid member, it will cost you nothing!
If you're ever in a medical emergency or accident far away from adequate medical care anywhere in the Philippines, the best solution is now within your reach—SkyAid.
Benefits of Membership
SkyAid membership is a subscription-based program that provides prepaid protection against all Medivac transport cost. SkyAid ambulance membership offers several benefits.
- Two (2) emergency air transports per year at no cost.
- Maximum of twenty thousand pesos (P20,000) of emergency medical assistance fund.
- Access to SkyAid Air ambulance service 24/7/365 from any point of the Philippines.
- And become a SkyAid member is a good way to support the health care needs of rural communities in the Philippines through our outreached program.
- All members of SkyAid are entitled to 20% discount on aircraft charter from Airgurus Ltd. Co.
- Anyone under the age of 70 may apply for membership.
- Membership is valid only if the applicable membership down payment is collected.
- Family members shall include the name primary member, his or her spouse and up to two of their children (including step, foster or legally adopted children) under the age of 40.
- Due to aircraft weight and size, members must weigh less than 300 pounds.
- Extensive or urgent medical attention is needed and time critical, when illness or injury requires treatment by specialist and/or use of the facilities of other hospitals within 24 hours.
- Confirmation from attending physician that declares patient is stable for medevac.
- You must have confirmed admission at the receiving hospital prior to transport.
- Critical illness or injury where patient cannot be transported by commercial means.
- Both the originating and receiving hospital/clinics must be reasonably accessible by ground ambulance to transport the member to and from an airfield/helipad capable of accommodating the medical aircraft we provide.
To know more about SkyAid, visit the website www.airgurus.com click SkyAid.
Be a member now!
Call Airgurus 24/7 at +632 583 6337 / +632 854 4086 / +63 920 955 0897 / +63 917 596 6288
or click here to send us an email.