Monday, November 29, 2010

11.30,10 OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM AIRGURUS


Airgurus does not own the Beechcraft light plane with tail number RPC 1111.  This is in light of the false and damaging reports concerning the plane crash that landed in a shallow river in Northern Cagayan last November 29, 2010, 

President and Chief Pilot of Airgurus, Capt. Harry Lero confirmed that the said Beechcraft Queen Air 64 is not and has never been a property registered to by Airgurus Ltd. Co.  





Airgurus guarantees that all their aircraft is in compliance with existing regulations and that the operating standards
on aircraft safety, regulations, maintenance, pilots and aircraft licenses are secured.

Capt. Harry Lero however, commends the pilots of the said unfortunate aircraft, Captains
Agustin Jose and Benedict Cruz for managing a forced but safe landing along the riverbed which spared their lives and their passengers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for informing me of the ownership of the aircraft. I subsribe to alot of aviation news, and I can't tell you how many identified the Beech as belonging to you. Thanks again and happy flying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! Please visit my website Christchurchhelicopters.co.nz. Best Heli Weddings NZ service provider.

    ReplyDelete