Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Oishi Chopper Shower

July 20, 2012 was a memorable day for us. Airgurus was part of Oishi's Chopper Shower... bringing so much joy to students of Marcelo H. Del Pilar High School.





Our helicopter took Team O to Bulacan Sports Complex, where students of Marcelo H. Del Pilar High School were waiting. They were taken by surprise as the chopper showered them surprises packs from Oishi O, Wow! The surprises kept on coming as the chopper came in for a landing and out came Team O's Elmo Magalona and Tim Yap.



The chopper shower is just the first of Team O's big surprises. So what's next for Team O? "Like"  Oishi Facebook Page! More photos are there!

Thanks Team O for working with us!


1 comment:

  1. My name is Jennifer from New Jersey , I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $63,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email pedroloanss@gmail.com. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable of lending you a loan. Contact Mr Pedro E-mail: pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete